Friday, August 01, 2008

A few weeks ago we headed to Alabama for a much needed family vacation. It could not have been better. We did absolutely nothing. Had no set agenda and moved at a snails pace for most of the week. My only goal that week was to not have a sunburned child (thanks to SPF 70). We were so unbelievably pale. In my younger years I might have cared how I stood out like a sore thumb now I'm happy to glow among all the leathery skin that's out there. It was great fun and just what the Jones family needed.

The next few pictures where so fun to take. The boys are not much for sitting still but they do like their fair share of fun. Once you get them going you're guaranteed a good laugh and probably a few good pictures.




A ton of fun with the cousins.

I think it was right after this that Will was stung by a jellyfish. He handled it like a champ. I thought after that he would never get back in the water. He was back in within minutes.
Pierson was so funny all he wanted to do was dig and dig some more. He had sand in every little part of his body. I'm still finding sand in my dryer.

5 comments:

Laura Rhea said...

I love these pictures! they are beautiful and capture your boys so well!

Joanne said...

Cute, cute pictures! Loks like you guys had fun.
You can count me in on the pale skin club... translucent and proud of it!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

You have a beautiful family, Kim!

I clicked the link on your facebook page to find your blog. I love having multiple ways to keep up with friends.

Sara said...

Saw your blog on facebook. Love the pics from the beach! They are So cute!

A Touch of Tabitha said...

Kim,

Thank you for stopping by my family blog yesterday. It's so nice to meet you. Yes, we had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you! What a beautiful family you have. I love your vacation pictures. So precious. I hope you and your family have an awesome New Year!

Crystal Beavin