Thursday, June 15, 2006

Call Me Immature



What is my life coming to when all I can think about this week is watching mtv's "Making the Band?" I've always enjoyed my fair share of reality TV (at the dismay of my husband). I don't know, maybe it's Puff Daddy, PDiddy, Sean Combs, etc. (whatever he's going by these days) or maybe I just can't get enough of fluff TV. Maybe I secretly hope that PDiddy, Puffy, Sean Combs, will decide to scour the country for stay-at-home moms with a little extra weight around the middle and a few extra spider veins down the legs(how about a few extra hundred) or two or three kids in tow. Sounds like something that might sell to me. Well I guess that's probably not going to happen which leaves me watching these skinny minnie girls with not an ounce of fat and with a little bit of talent, sounds like fun to me.

By the way, can't wait for another one of my favorites, Rock Star.

No comments: